Women's Health Queensland Wide Inc provides quality, independent health information to Queensland women so they can make better decisions about their health.
- Midwife Check-in:
- A program for pregnant women and new mums. Women are phoned by a midwife and can be contacted regularly throughout pregnancy and after birth.
- Look after baby by looking after you:
- A pregnancy and parenting support program for multicultural women.
- Health information line (free and confidential):
- An information and referral service for Queensland women staffed by nurses/midwives.
- Cervical health information line:
- A confidential service, staffed by registered nurses and midwives, which provides women concerned about cervical screening (Pap smears) or cervical cancer with additional support and advice.
- Health information resources:
- Ask a Health Question:
- by calling or emailing our nurse/midwives.
- Educational videos:
Last updated: 21 January 2016